You can import account, contact, product, and sales information from Zoho CRM to SupportCenter Plus.
This is an application-wide configuration.
To set up Zoho CRM integration:
1. Go to Admin>>Integrations>>Zoho CRM (if only one portal is configured) or go to Global Settings>> Integrations>> Zoho CRM (if multiple portals are configured).
2. Select the portal.
3. Select the module: Account, Contact, Product, or SalesOrders.
4. Connect to Zoho CRM:
- Click your specific domain [ EU / CN / IN / COM/ AU ]
- Sign into Developer console by using the provided Zoho login credentials.
- Click Add client ID to register your application.
5. Steps for generating client id and client secret from Developer API console:
Choose a Client type>>Self client>>Create now.
Again choose Client type>>Self client>>Create. Click OK and proceed.
From Client Secret tab, copy and paste the client id and client secret.
Choose your Zoho Account specific domain.
5. Steps for generating Code from Developer API console:
From Generate Code tab in the API console - Provide Scope -> "ZohoCRM.modules.accounts.READ,ZohoCRM.modules.contacts.READ,ZohoCRM.modules.products.READ,ZohoCRM.modules.salesorders.READ"
Time Duration: 3 Minutes (The code you generate will expire in 3 minutes)
Enter your comments for reference in the Scope Description field and click Create
You can see the generated code in a popup. Copy and paste the code.
6. Click on "Connect to Zoho CRM"
7. Fields mapping: Select the required fields based on the selected module in SupportCenter Plus with fields in Zoho CRM and then click Save.
8. Schedule integration frequency in hours or days.
9. Finally, click Save.
You can import account and contact information from Salesforce CRM to SupportCenter Plus. This is an application-wide configuration. To set up Salesforce CRM integration: 1. Go to Admin>>Integrations>>Salesforce CRM (if only one portal is ...
You can integrate Zoho Creator with SupportCenter Plus to perform various tasks. This is a portal-specific configuration. To set up Zoho Creator integration: 1. Go to Admin>>Integrations>>Zoho Creator App. 2. Provide App Display Name and then click ...
Zoho Assist integration allows you to provide remote access support. This is an application-wide configuration. To set up Zoho Assist integration: 1. Go to Admin>>Integrations>>Zoho Assist (if only one portal is configured) or go to Global ...
Editions and Licensing
SupportCenter Plus is available in three different editions, namely, Standard Professional, and Enterprise. The Standard edition is available as free to use for up to five support reps. All editions are available for a 30-day trial and a valid ...
ManageEngine is a division of Zoho Corporation. Websites: www.manageengine.com and www.zohocorp.com Corporate office Zoho Corporation 4141 Hacienda Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588 Phone: +1-925-924-9500 Fax: +1-925-924-9600 eFax +1-925-369-0436 For ...