You can integrate Zoho Creator with SupportCenter Plus to perform various tasks.
This is a portal-specific configuration.
To set up Zoho Creator integration:
1. Go to Admin > Integrations > Zoho Creator App.
2. Provide App Display Name and then click Add Links to add links from Zoho Creator.
3. Add one or more links by providing link name, URL, and description for each link.
4. Finally, click Save.
- You can individually choose which links can be shown to the contacts by choosing Yes or No against each link. This configuration is available only when Allow Contacts to access checkbox is selected.
- You can enable/disable Zoho Creator integration using the dynamic button on top.
You can import account, contact, product, and sales information from Zoho CRM to SupportCenter Plus. This is an application-wide configuration. To set up Zoho CRM integration: Go to Admin > Integrations > Zoho CRM (if only one portal is configured) ...
SupportCenter Plus allows you to integrate with Zoho Assist so that your support reps can provide remote assistance to your contacts. With this integration, support reps can initiate a remote session with anyone across the world. This feature is ...
Zoho Creator/External Links You can access external links from SupportCenter Plus, provided your administrator has integrated SupportCenter Plus with Zoho Creator and enabled access to contacts. Click ZOHO Creator apps to access the available ...
Custom actions refer to user defined actions that can be performed on different entities across modules. For a custom action to be performed on an entity, it should be used with automation rules, subject to the availability of support. Availability ...
Deluge - A Programming Language
Deluge, or Data Enriched Language for the Universal Grid Environment is Zoho's proprietary scripting language bundled with SupportCenter Plus. It is a high-level language that helps non-programmers code without any training. Unlike traditional ...