You can integrate Zoho Creator with SupportCenter Plus to perform various tasks.
This is a portal-specific configuration.
To set up Zoho Creator integration:
1. Go to Admin > Integrations > Zoho Creator App.
2. Provide App Display Name and then click Add Links to add links from Zoho Creator.
3. Add one or more links by providing link name, URL, and description for each link.
4. Finally, click Save.
- You can individually choose which links can be shown to the contacts by choosing Yes or No against each link. This configuration is available only when Allow Contacts to access checkbox is selected.
- You can enable/disable Zoho Creator integration using the dynamic button on top.
You can import account, contact, product, and sales information from Zoho CRM to SupportCenter Plus. This is an application-wide configuration. To set up Zoho CRM integration: Go to Admin > Integrations > Zoho CRM (if only one portal is configured) ...
Zoho Assist integration allows you to provide remote access support. This is an application-wide configuration. To set up Zoho Assist integration: 1. Go to Admin > Integrations > Zoho Assist (if only one portal is configured) or go to Global ...
Zoho Creator/External Links You can access external links from SupportCenter Plus, provided your administrator has integrated SupportCenter Plus with Zoho Creator and enabled access to contacts. Click ZOHO Creator apps to access the available ...
ManageEngine is a division of Zoho Corporation. Websites: www.manageengine.com and www.zohocorp.com Corporate office Zoho Corporation 4141 Hacienda Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588 Phone: +1-925-924-9500 Fax: +1-925-924-9600 eFax +1-925-369-0436 For ...
Request List View
You can access the request list view by clicking Requests in the header pane. In the request list view, you can: View requests using filters Create custom filters for requests Open the details page of a request View tasks and requests in the same ...