View or add account requests
You can manage requests associated with an account from the account details page.
To view recent requests:
1. Go to the Accounts tab and then click the desired account name. For sub-accounts, go to the Sub-Accounts section and then click the desired sub-account name.
2. Navigate to the Recent Requests section to view all open requests associated with the account.
To add a quick-request:
1. Go to the Accounts tab and then click the desired account name.
2. Click Add New under the Recent Requests section.
3. In the dialog box that appears, add Contact Name, Request Title, and Description.
4. Finally, click Save.
- The account field is selected by default and cannot be modified in the New Request dialog-box.
- To create a detailed request, click Add more Details in the new request dialog-box which leads to the request creation page.
View contact requests
There are two methods to view all requests raised by a contact. Method 1: 1. To view all requests raised by a contact, click Request tab and click the search button in the Request List View. 2. In the contact name search box, enter the contact ...
You can raise requests in the following ways: Home Page New Request/Request Catalog Requests Tab Raise a Request on the Home Page On the home page, search for the required request template and fill out the request form. New Request The New ...
Account managers are users who take care of their associated customer account(s) and keep them up to date. Account managers can view all requests raised in their associated account and coordinate with support reps to ensure quicker resolution. To ...
View, Edit, or Delete Requests
View Requests You can view a request by clicking the request title from the request list view page. Click here to learn more about the request list view page and its options. Edit Requests To edit a request, Open the request details page and click ...
You can add a new contact from the contact list view. To access it, go to the Contacts tab. This lists all contacts across accounts within the portal. Alternatively, you can access contacts specific to an account or sub-account as described below. ...