There are two methods to view all requests raised by a contact.
1. To view all requests raised by a contact, click Request tab and click the search button in the Request List View.
2. In the contact name search box, enter the contact name of your choice. The list view gets filtered accordingly.
1. Navigate to Contact Details Page by selecting the contact Name of your choice from the Contact List View.
2. Now, click View Requests button which leads to Request List View filtered by the Contact Name.
- You can access Contact List View either from Contacts module or from Contacts tab in Accounts Details Page/Sub-Account Details Page.
- To access account-specific Contact List View, go to Accounts tab and select an account of your choice and then click Contacts tab in the Account Details Page.
- To access the sub-account specific Contact List View, go to Accounts tab and select an account of your choice. In the Account Details Page, select the sub-account of your choice from the Sub-Accounts section. Finally, select Contacts tab in the Sub-account Details Page.
View or add account requests
You can manage requests associated with an account from the account details page. To view recent requests: 1. Go to the Accounts tab and then click the desired account name. For sub-accounts, go to the Sub-Accounts section and then click the ...
Adding a contact
You can add a new contact from the contact list view. To access it, go to the Contacts tab. This lists all contacts across accounts within the portal. Alternatively, you can access contacts specific to an account or sub-account as described below. ...
View, Edit, or Delete Requests
View Requests You can view a request by clicking the request title from the request list view page. Click here to learn more about the request list view page and its options. Edit Requests To edit a request, Open the request details page and click ...
Request List View
You can access the request list view by clicking Requests in the header pane. In the request list view, you can: View requests using filters Create custom filters for requests Open the details page of a request View tasks and requests in the same ...
Contacts - Introduction
In SupportCenter Plus, the individual customers are called contacts. Contacts can be associated with accounts. The Contacts module allows you to manage all contacts across accounts within the portal. You can also manage contacts associated with an ...