You can use notes to add request-related information either for personal reference or to communicate with other support reps or contacts.
To add notes:
1. Go to the Requests tab and then click the subject line of the desired request.
2. Select Add Notes from the Actions drop-down menu. Alternatively, you can click Add Notes in the Conversations box.
3. In the editor that appears, enter the required information and then click Add Note.
View, edit, or delete notes
You can perform various notes-related actions from the request details page. To access it, go to the Requests tab and then click the subject line of the desired request.
The Conversations box in the request details page displays all notes added to the request.
To edit, click Edit against the note you want to edit. Make necessary changes and then click Add Note.
To delete, click Delete against the note you want to delete and then confirm when prompted.
- To make notes visible to the contact, select the Show this note to Contact checkbox in the Add Notes editor.
- To email a note to a support rep, select E-mail this note to the support rep checkbox in the Add Notes editor.
- To mark a note as the first response, select Consider notes addition as first response checkbox in the Add Notes editor.
Resolving a request may involve additional work such as splitting the request into smaller activities, establishing dependencies, collaborating with other support reps, etc. Some of the extended functionalities are: Notes Attachments Tasks Reminders ...
The global search in the header pane allows you to search different types of records using various parameters. Depending on the current page, the global search changes the input record type. For example, if the current page is the request list view, ...
Duplicate a Request
Duplicating a request allows you to create a new request by copying the contents of an existing request. This is useful when the support rep wants to create a request similar to an existing request. To duplicate a request: 1. Go to the Requests tab ...
Configuring ADFS 3.0 as the Identity Provider
Before you start the configuration process, make sure that the SupportCenter Plus application is running in the HTTPS mode. Then, configure SupportCenter Plus as a Relying Party Trust (RPT). This can be done either manually or using the metadata ...
Resolving a request may involve multiple interactions between the support rep and the contact or any other person. For easy-tracking, these interactions are saved in the conversations box. To interact with the contact who raised the request: ...