Merging allows you to combine multiple requests into a single request. Merging creates a parent-child relationship. If request A is merged to request B, then request A is the child and request B is the parent. All-time entries, notes, conversations, and completed tasks of the child request(s) will be moved to the parent request.
There are two ways to merge requests.
Method 1: From the request list view.
1. Go to the Requests tab and select all the requests that you want to be merged.
2. Select Merge from the Actions drop-down menu.
3. In the dialog box that appears, designate one of the requests as the parent request and then click Merge.
Method 2: From the request details page.
1. Go to the Requests tab and click the subject line of the desired request.
2. In the request details page, select Merge Request from the Actions drop-down menu.
3. Click against the request to which the current request has to be merged and then click OK.