To run the application in a secure HTTPS protocol, you have to import an SSL certificate.
This is an application-wide configuration.
To import an SSL certificate:
1. Go to Admin>>General Settings>>Import SSL Certificate (if only one portal is configured) or go to Global Settings>>General Settings>>Import SSL Certificate (if multiple portals are configured).
2. Click browse and import the SSL certificate obtained from a CA. The supported file formats are cer, crt, p7b, keystore, jks, and pfx.
3. Depending on the file type, do one of the following.
- For .pfx, .keystore, or.jks files, provide the keystore password and click Import.
- For .cer or .crt files, provide the keystore file and the password and select the upload method for the intermediate/root certificate. Then, click Import.
- For the .p7b file, just provide the keystore file and the password and click Import.
3. Restart the application for the changes to take effect.
Password not required for Private Keys in .key files
SupportCenter Plus allows you to bulk import products from a CSV file. To import products: 1. Click the Products tab and then click Import Products from CSV button. 2. In the import wizard that appears, click Choose File, select the CSV file and ...
SupportCenter Plus allows you to bulk import sales from a CSV file. This option allows you to import multiple sales across various accounts within the portal. To import sales: 1. Click the Accounts tab and then click Import Sales details from ...
SupportCenter Plus allows you to import contacts in bulk from a CSV file. To import contacts, 1. Go to Contacts. 2. Select Import from CSV by clicking the drop-down arrow beside the New button. 3. In the import wizard that appears, click Choose ...
SupportCenter Plus allows you to import solutions in bulk from an XLS file. To import solutions, 1. Click Solutions. 2. Select Import Solution from the Actions drop-down menu. 3. In the import wizard, click Choose File, select the XLS file and ...
Bulk Import Requests
You can import requests in bulk into the application. Support reps with complete permissions for the request module can perform this operation. To import requests, Go to Requests. This opens the list view of existing requests. Click Actions >> ...