Accounts and sub-accounts can be temporarily deactivated when not required. All accounts and sub-accounts are in Active state when created. You can perform any account-related action only when the account is Active.
To deactivate an account:
1. Click Accounts tab and select one or more accounts that you want to deactivate.
2. Click Mark as Inactive from the Actions drop-down menu.
1. Click Accounts tab and change the account list view to show inactive accounts using the filter on the top-left corner.
2. Select one or more accounts that you want to reinstate.
3. Click Mark as Active from the Actions drop-down menu.