The dashboard provides quick-insights into various real-time information represented graphically.
A typical dashboard:
Requests by Support Rep, Request Summary, Task Summary, Open Requests by Priority, SLA Violation by Priority, Unassigned and Open Requests, SLA Violated Requests, Requests Approaching SLA Violation, Requests Received in Last 20 days, Requests Closed in Last 20 Days, Request Closing Time, Assigned vs Unassigned Products, Assigned vs Unassigned Contracts, and Pending Requests.
Top Ten accounts with maximum products, Top Ten accounts with maximum requests, Accounts by Industry, Contract Expiry Summary, Contract Creation Summary, Approval Pending Solutions, Recent Solutions, Top Ten contacts with maximum requests, and Accounts and Contacts Summary.
Pending Req by Status- All Portals, Pending Req by Support Rep- All Portals, Requests Nearing SLA (First Response), Requests Approaching SLA Violation, SLA Compliance by Portals, Inbound Requests by Portals, and Contracts Expiry- All Portals.
To refresh a widget, hover over the top-right corner of the widget header and click the refresh button.
To change the type of chart in chart widgets, hover over the top-right corner of the widget header and click the chart icon.
To set zooming/filters in chart widgets, hover over the top-right corner of the widget header and select a value from the dropdown.
To set auto-refresh intervals for all widgets, click the refresh dropdown on the top-right corner of the dashboard and set refresh interval.
To view a dashboard in full screen, go to the preferred dashboard and click Dashboard Options then select Show Full Screen.
1. To add a new widget, click New and then select New Widget and do one of the following.
Click Existing Widget and then click your preferred widget to add an existing widget.
Click New External Widget, provide Widget Name and then provide URL, HTML code, or File by choosing the appropriate option and then click Add.
2. Finally, click Save.
1. Click Dashboard options icon the top-right corner and then select Organize Widgets.
2. To change layout, set the number of columns using the dropdown. You can select up to eight columns.
3. To change widget's position, click the widget header and move to the preferred location.
4. Finally, click Save Configuration.
1. To remove a widget, click Dashboard options icon the top-right corner and then select Organize Widgets.
2. Hover over the preferred widget and click remove icon on the top-right corner of the widget header.
3. Finally, click Save Configuration.
Apart from the existing dashboards, you can create a new custom dashboard.
1. To create a dashboard, click New and then select New Dashboard.
2. Provide Dashboard name, Description and add widgets by either choosing from existing widgets or by providing link and name to add external widget.
3. The custom dashboard will be added as tabs next to the default dashboards.
4. Also choose number of columns, widget height in pixels, and sharing options.
5. Finally, click Save.
To edit a dashboard, go to the preferred dashboard and click Dashboard Options then select Edit Dashboard. Make necessary changes and then click Save.
To share a dashboard, go to the preferred dashboard and click Dashboard Options then select Share Dashboard. Choose the type of sharing and click Save.
To delete a dashboard, go the preferred dashboard and click Dashboard Options, then select Edit Dashboard. Click Delete to confirm.
To perform various dashboard customizations, click Dashboard Options and select Dashboard Settings.
To change dashboard ordering, click Reorder. Now, select and move the dashboards to preferred positions and click Save.
To change the background color, choose your preferred color from the Background Color dropdown.
To customize the dashboard width, select Fluid (for dynamic width) or Fixed (for fixed width) in Layout Style.