You can set up Advanced Analytics tools with SupportCenter Plus that help in business reporting and decision making. The supported integrations are as follows.
This configuration is available only for the default portal.
To set up Advanced Analytics integration:
1. Go to Admin > Integrations > Advanced Analytics.
2. Click Setup Advanced Analytics Integration
3. Under the Initial Setup tab, do one of the following in the Credentials section.
- For on-premises setup, select ManageEngine Analytics Plus radio button and enter the details: hostname/IP address, HTTPS port number, username, and password.
- For cloud setup, select Zoho Analytics radio button and then enter the details: datacenter, Zoho E-mail ID, and Zoho AT Key.
4. Enter a date in Synchronize From field to configure initial data synchronization.
5. Click Save.
You can enable or disable advanced analytics using the Enable Advanced Analytics menu checkbox.
You can integrate Google Analytics with SupportCenter Plus for your various business needs. This is an application-wide configuration. To set up Google Analytics integration: 1. Go to Admin > Integrations > Google Analytics (if only one portal is ...
You can browse through the available solutions before reporting an issue, thus resolving known issues by yourself. Click Solutions in the application header. The list view of all available solutions will be displayed along with details such as ID, ...
Configuring OneLogin as Identity Provider
Log in your OneLogin domain and click Applications under the Applications tab. In the displayed page, click Add App. Search for SAML from the search box and select SAML Test Connector (Advanced) from the search results. Provide a Name ...
Configuring Okta as the Identity Provider
Log in to your Okta domain. Go to the Applications >> Add Application. Click Create New App. From the displayed dialog box, choose SAML 2.0 as the sign-on method. Click Create. In the next window, provide a Name for your application. ...
Configuring ADFS 3.0 as the Identity Provider
Before you start the configuration process, make sure that the SupportCenter Plus application is running in the HTTPS mode. Then, configure SupportCenter Plus as a Relying Party Trust (RPT). This can be done either manually or using the metadata ...