You can set up Advanced Analytics tools with SupportCenter Plus that help in business reporting and decision making. The supported integrations are as follows.
This configuration is available only for the default portal.
To set up Advanced Analytics integration:
1. Go to Admin > Integrations > Advanced Analytics.
2. Click Setup Advanced Analytics Integration
3. Under the Initial Setup tab, do one of the following in the Credentials section.
- For on-premises setup, select ManageEngine Analytics Plus radio button and enter the details: hostname/IP address, HTTPS port number, username, and password.
- For cloud setup, select Zoho Analytics radio button and then enter the details: datacenter, Zoho E-mail ID, and Zoho AT Key.
4. Enter a date in Synchronize From field to configure initial data synchronization.
5. Click Save.
You can enable or disable advanced analytics using the Enable Advanced Analytics menu checkbox.
Advanced Search for Requests
Use Advanced Filter to sort and display requests that meet certain criteria. This option is available only on the request list view. The Advanced Filter option is available only for support reps. The advanced filter option allows you to define ...
You can integrate Google Analytics with SupportCenter Plus for your various business needs. This is an application-wide configuration. To set up Google Analytics integration: 1. Go to Admin > Integrations > Google Analytics (if only one portal is ...
Advanced Customization for Contact Home Page
Self Service Portal Customization As an administrator you can customize self-service portals for your end users. You can add, delete, hide, re-arrange, restore, and re-size the widgets. You can also appropriately position or re-size the widgets by ...
You can browse through the available solutions before reporting an issue, thus resolving known issues by yourself. Click Solutions in the application header. The list view of all available solutions will be displayed along with details such as ID, ...
The search feature in SupportCenter Plus allows you to find all request-related information easily and accurately. Global Search Global search will be applied only when Lucene is enabled. Click the Search icon in the header and select Requests, as ...