You can set up Advanced Analytics tools with SupportCenter Plus that help in business reporting and decision making. The supported integrations are as follows.
This configuration is available only for the default portal.
To set up Advanced Analytics integration:
1. Go to Admin>>Integrations>>Advanced Analytics.
2. Click Setup Advanced Analytics Integration
3. Under the Initial Setup tab, do one of the following in the Credentials section.
- For on-premises setup, select ManageEngine Analytics Plus radio button and enter the details: hostname/IP address, HTTPS port number, username, and password.
- For cloud setup, select Zoho Analytics radio button and then enter the details: Datacenter, Zoho E-mail ID, and Zoho AT Key.
4. Enter a date in Synchronize From field to configure initial data synchronization.
5. Click Save.
You can enable or disable advanced analytics using the Enable Advanced Analytics menu checkbox.
You can integrate Google Analytics with SupportCenter Plus for your various business needs. This is an application-wide configuration. To set up Google Analytics integration: 1. Go to Admin>>Integrations>>Google Analytics (if only one portal is ...
SupportCenter Plus enables you to create reports that suit your business needs. To create a custom report, Go to Reports and click New Custom Report. Choose the request type. You can create Tabular Reports and Matrix Reports. Choose the module for ...
Accessing the Records
List View This is the default way to access records including requests, tasks, solutions, accounts, contracts, bills, contacts, and products. In this view, all records of similar types are listed in a table format. List view allows you to search ...
Editions and Licensing
SupportCenter Plus is available in three different editions, namely, Standard Professional, and Enterprise. The Standard edition is available as free to use for up to five support reps. All editions are available for a 30-day trial and a valid ...
Administrators can configure various options to enhance security such as locking accounts, set session expiry, set HTTP mode etc. These are application-wide configurations. To configure security settings, go to Admin>>General Settings>>Security ...